Sunday 30 November 2014

Dear Santa

Walker and my cat Chester wrote their Christmas letters to Santa this weekend.  I think most of all, they would each be very excited with treats.  They are a food oriented lot.

Don't judge me.  You know your horse has a wish list too!
On Black Friday, I got some great deals for Walker.  Greenhawk was having a 15% off sale so I popped by to pick up his supplements in bulk.  I've been buying the 1kg package, but I was able to order a 5kg.  It's already cheaper to buy it in bulk and the sale applied as well.  

I also grabbed Walker a stable blanket which was on clearance in his size for $60.  I now feel much more content about our Winter options.  We can combine a few blankets and he'll be plenty toasty.

All in all, I saved about $90 at the sale which makes me one very happy shopper.

The cat is a realist.
And I now have a PO Box in Maine.  Oh, Smartpak.  You thought you could avoid shipping to Canada.  Little did you know that we Canadians will go to great lengths for good deals!

Getting a PO Box was probably the worst thing to happen to my bank account in a long time.  The options are endless now!

2 comments: