Friday 14 February 2014

Happy Valentine's Day, Saps

Today was a whirlwind day.  Between an impending snowstorm (that eventually fell through) and some crazy life drama, I came home from work and really just wanted to crash on the couch.  In fact, I was all set to do just that when I thought, nope.  I have to see my Valentine.

And he was waiting for me with his velvety soft nose to give me kisses.  I mean, who needs a man when you can have this:

Me and my Valentine

I hope you all got to be with your loved ones today - horsey or otherwise!

PS: I found out today that I passed the bar exam.  I guess I might end up a lawyer after all.  Thank god.  'Cuz lord knows my Valentine ain't cheap.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on passing the bar - that's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on passing the bar! I have two Co - workers studying for that right now, I know it's stressful.

    ReplyDelete