Tuesday 20 November 2012

*When We Learn How to Fly*

So I have no update today as I still didn't make it out to the barn, but my friend sent these two videos to me tonight which I thought I would share with everyone.  They're pretty sad. Be sure to watch them in order and read the description of what happened under the first one.



It's actually ironic because I told my mother last night on the phone (in one of those random conversations we have sometimes) that she should be prepared because if anything ever happened to Walker and I got saddled with a potentially unrideable horse, I wouldn't care and I would spend all the amount of money I had  to get him better.  Videos like these remind me why my horse's welfare is much more important than any discipline or sport I want to pursue with him.  I would much rather have a happy, healthy horse any day!

2 comments: