Saturday 26 January 2013

Equine Nutrition

I just wanted to write a quick post to let everyone know that I stumbled upon this free online course starting Monday that deals with equine nutrition and feeding. I've never taken any online courses from this place before, but it seems legit and it can't hurt to get a little more info on anything horse-related. I believe it's only a one hour lecture a week with readings, but since you're not paying for it or getting credit, I guess it's up to you what you put into it. Anyway, I just thought I would pass the link along. Walker is currently on a generic feed, so I would definitely be interested in learning more about how I could enhance his diet.

The link to the course is: University of Edinburgh Equine Nutrition Course

3 comments:

  1. Oh thanks! Henry is in pretty hard work so he gets a good amount of food a day but I am always down to learn more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought too. It never hurts to have a little added information!

      Delete
  2. Coursera is Legit, I've taken lots of classes through them.

    ReplyDelete