Thursday 24 April 2014

Blog Hop: Appreciating What You Have

I haven't been doing too well at catching all of these blog hops, but I'm finally catching up on all my blog reading.  This one from L. is particularly a good one as I think we all need a little reminder sometimes.


Let's take a moment to appreciate the Pros of our current ponies, whether you own them or just ride them in lessons.

Walker is super smart.

He is pretty handsome too.

He doesn't spook.

He gets along with other horses.

He is hilarious.

He loves attention of all kinds from all types.

He has a great jog.

He has a great mane and tail (if only I were better at looking after it).

He has personality.

He has a good heart.

That's just some of a few that came to my mind.

PS: Don't forget to check out Hillary's contest!

1 comment: