Thursday 13 March 2014

Blog Hop - What's In Your Name?

L has started another blog hop, but I'm afraid that I won't have that interesting of a story for it!



What is the story behind your blog name/url?

The short answer: Walker's name is Walker.  And these are the chronicles of my adventures with him.

Actually, a friend of mine indirectly named this blog.  Before I started blogging, I posted a lot more Facebook statuses about my crazy adventures with Walker.  I don't think I've actually gotten into the details of some of Walker's more unbelievable characteristics, but I used to mention the crazy things that happened to us more regularly on Facebook.

Anyway, he randomly posted underneath one of my statuses how he loved hearing about "the Walker Chronicles".

Hence, the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment