Saturday 22 March 2014

Temper Tantrum Shopping Spree

Today I woke up all chipper and excited to go to the barn only to discover that they were having games day there all afternoon.  With a snowstorm rolling in this evening, I threw a mini temper tantrum that this would be two Saturdays in a row that I couldn't go to the barn and went shopping instead.



Greenhawk was having their big anniversary sale so I decided to go check it out.  I absolutely love my local Greenhawk.  Even though it was extremely busy, the ladies there know me quite well at this point and always take the time to answer all my stupid questions.  At one point I was sitting on the floor checking out products, classy broad that I am, and one of the owners just came over and sat down beside me so she could help me.  Can't beat service like that.

Even though I needed absolutely nothing, I bought my way to a better mood all the same:


Standing wraps and no bows for the horse whose legs I have never wrapped once.



Sore No More liniment spray for the horse I have never put liniment on once (Inspired by Hillary and her devotion to Sore No More)

Side Note: Apparently Greenhawk is not going to be able to import Sore No More into Canada anymore.  As if it wasn't difficult enough to get things here!


Some different bits to try with copper to see if it will help him salivate a little more (and not chomp the hell out of the bits we currently have).


A carrying tote for my brushes.  Because it was on sale.


An apple flavoured jolly ball.  Because it's my anniversary gift to Walker.  And also I'm hoping that he will stop throwing my bag with my cellphone in it across the barn aisle when I'm not looking.


And finally, in case spending a ton of undisclosed amounts of cash was not enough to make me happy, I bought a little liquid happy. *Unfortunately not available at your local Greenhawk

I hope everyone else is having a good, preferably sunny-not-snowy Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. Well thats a bummer that they won't be able to import it anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Vetrolin and now no Sore No More? GAH.

    ReplyDelete