Saturday 31 May 2014

Clydesdales and Beer

My mother and I went to Merrimack, New Hampshire first and foremost for Dover in Plaistow, New Hampshire.  I am not going to lie.  I found the Dover, did some google mapping, then convinced my mother we were going outlet shopping.

Besides sharing it's name with a super catchy song that is a great favorite in the Maritimes, Merrimack also has the smallest Anheuser-Busch brewery in the States.  And it is by no means small, folks.


For those of you who do not know, Anheuser-Busch makes Budweiser.

And Clydesdales.






















In fact, apparently all of the Budweiser Clydesdales are trained at this one facility.  And it is a beautiful facility at that.

Needless to say, Walker would be living the dream in this place.












1 comment: