Tuesday 24 September 2013

Time Off

I woke up this morning and felt like someone beat me with a bag of bricks. In light of that discovery, I have decided to take the week off from Walker for the first time since getting him. I have been forced to take long periods of time off before (try 6 months) but I'm actually choosing to give us a break for a change.

I still intend to do my lesson Wednesday, assuming I feel ok, and so I will check on the little darling while I'm there.

I do plan to be back in the saddle by Friday though. Especially since I should get my two saddles in the mail to try out. Hopefully one of them fits him ok. I will be extremely discouraged if I have to start the saddle hunt all over again.

And I have to admit that if ever there were a good week to feel sick and take a week off from your horse, it would be Fall Premiere Week on TV!

2 comments:

  1. What kind of saddles did you get shipped? And enjoy the week off. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually take a week break a few times a year. We both like it!

    ReplyDelete