Wednesday 9 July 2014

Suds

On Sunday, I was a little down about Walker and had been avoiding the barn.  I decided to go for a drive, as I often do when it's sunny and I have nothing better to do with my time.  I had to stop for gas, and when I was in the gas station, I saw a stack of apples.  I thought to myself, none of this is Walker's fault so I should get him a little pick me up.

After giving my slobbery pony an apple, I decided that now would be a good time to clean my saddle.  It has been a while since I cleaned my saddle, but I was excited to get to try the Higher Standards soap.  Yes, I know.  You have all been on that train for a long time, but I finally got my first container only a week or so ago.


Needless to say, it is amazing.  There is no point in writing a review to simply reiterate everything everyone already knows.

Unfortunately, when Beka and Hillary arranged with Higher Standards to create a soap for Carlos, I literally had ordered this container one day before.  One day before.  Seriously.  And I never got the chance to contact Higher Standards to change my order.

But that's ok.  You know what they say about being fashionably late to a party.

After using my Fox Vanilla Lavender scented soap and thinking about how this little baby was going to last me a lifetime, I decided "what the hell" and went online to buy the Viva Carlos scent too.

And the balm.

And some soap for my friend, who I'm just convinced is going to love it as much as me.

Mission accomplished.

1 comment:

  1. I <3 you. Thanks for ordering it! Welcome to the addiction, prepare yourself to throw money at Libby every time she releases an enticing scent.

    ReplyDelete