Tuesday 25 June 2013

Apologies

I wanted to apologize for complaining lately (like the last three months kind of lately).  I fear that I have been coming off whiney when in reality I'm more of a "suck it up princess" kind of person.  I'm not always the most sympathetic individual, and it bothers me to be throwing myself this daily pity party since I don't usually attend other people's pity parties!  So I'm just going to get it all out now:

My life SUCKS.  There are so many things about my life that sucks that there's no sense listing them all off.  And I really need Walker to be the one thing in my life that doesn't suck right now.

I read a lot of blogs, and I'll be the first one to admit that everyone has problems, and many people have worse problems than me.  But I also notice that a lot of my fellow bloggers have many good things in their life as well.  I'm sure I have some of those things too, but besides my family, nothing is really coming to mind (Read this with a tone of bitterness, not pity - I'm always at my best when I can be bitter about things).

For the meantime, I'm resisting the urge to stalk my farrier.  He did not call me this afternoon, although I know from having stalked my barn manager that he was at the barn today.  I also resisted the urge to go to the barn this evening because, after all, what I was supposed to do without information.  Just stare at Walker's feet and try to conjure an answer?

GIVE ME ANSWERS, MAN! FIX MY PONY!

The End of my nervous breakdown.


12 comments:

  1. I love your blog. Just saying. I hope you hear from your farrier sooner rather than later. Great quote pic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Thanks. I found a few other pics too, but they were much too vulgar :P

      Delete
  2. Everyone needs to vent sometimes, and what better place than your blog?

    I have a spare bedroom if you ever want to escape to Hali for a weekend. :)

    Hope things start looking up soon. Fingers crossed for good news from the farrier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I am going to make it to your lovely province sometime to see that pony of yours!

      Delete
  3. I love your blog too, it never fails to make me laugh or smile :) On that note, I love the Cinderella thing!

    Lately, you've had some depressing shit to deal with, and this is the place that you're meant to do it. Never apologize for that! Here's to things beginning to look up and get better <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Thanks. I'm glad! And anything Cinderella must rock, of course.

      Delete
  4. Carlos was literally the only good thing in my life. So I get that, life just fucking falls apart, and its like alice falling down the fucking hole, but there is no end, because wonderland doesn't exist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big hugs!!

    Feel free to vent here! We are all here to support you and understand :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. And I definitely appreciate it! Everyone is always so kind

      Delete