Tuesday 5 March 2013

Rome

It's our last day in Rome before we head out for Florence so I thought I'd put up a few pictures of my trip thus far. Because I don't have access to a real computer, I apologize for the jumble and lack of captions.

Also, I don't know if I ever mentioned this but I actually have a degree in Classics and a double minor in History and Latin so this is pretty much the best place ever! Most of the time, I feel like a tour guide for my poor mother since I drone on and on about all the monuments and architecture and art. She just keeps asking me if we're going to see "another ruin". :)













2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures! Pretty sure I've liked most of them on Instagram but just the same...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Yeah, I feel bad for anyone also following me on Instagram. Instagram is good for keeping a record of places visited though!

      Delete