Sunday 5 May 2013

Body Condition

I actually think Walker may be improving in his body condition a little bit.  I'm not going to go crazy and say that he's now plump and fit, but he's starting to look less like a skeleton on hooves.  Maybe it's just my wishful thinking, but I think that the fat and fibre feed that he's getting (plus unlimited hay and his normal grain) is starting to help.  The change is only miniscule, but it is an improvement nevertheless.

He's definitely still skinny when you look at him from the front,
but his chest was never that big to begin with

He looks best when he's grazing and stretches out that back of his
otherwise you can tell that his topline is completely gone
I actually think his butt is improving a little bit
You can still see his spine but not as dramatically

*Note to self: a sick Walker loses A TON of weight

No comments:

Post a Comment