Sunday 12 May 2013

New City, New World

Just a few of many that were packed and unpacked
I've finally moved to my new apartment, and not including a few miscellaneous items, everything has found its place out of the boxes and into my new world.

Unfortunately, Chester did not handle the move as hoped.  It was all fun and games while there were boxes to play with, but once the movers pulled everything away, he promptly freaked out.  Then he went into that glassy-eyed kitty land where it took much lovin' to coax him out of.

Although I'm glad to finally get here and settle, the move doesn't quite feel final without Walker.  I went back to the old barn to visit him today since he is still getting injections.  Tomorrow the vet comes to do his teeth and yearly vaccinations, so he is going to check out his neck and let me know when he will be off the injections and ready to move.  His neck is still swollen, but I'm hopeful that today's injections will either be the last or at least the second last ones.

Happy kitty in a box
Unhappy kitty in another box

2 comments:

  1. Aw, poor kitty. He'll settle down soon though I bet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's still a little on edge, but he's starting to pull himself together

      Delete