Friday 3 May 2013

Espresso

No. I don't drink coffee. I mean breeches!

Yes, that's right. I finally found a company to send me some Tailored Sportsman breeches, and I chose the colour Espresso - not too boring, but not too wild for my first ever pair.

I was a little cranky when I found an American company that could ship then for $35 (in that magic flat rate box you were all telling me about) which is definitely not $120! However, I actually found a Canadian company to ship them which means less overall cost and quicker shipping.

I'm very excited for them to show up and I hope they fit! I paid for courier shipping because I am the most impatient person on the planet and for $4 more, I could have them several days quicker. If they got, I may order a second pair later in the summer. Hopefully I can convince myself to wait three days and just get standard shipping. But I doubt it.

I love shopping!

4 comments:

  1. Ummm share the site pleaseee. Hahah. Glad you finally sourced some out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops. I thought I posted it in a link, but I guess it didn't work.

      Canadian company: http://www.bahrsaddlery.com/
      American company I didn't choose but still more helpful: http://www.lexingtonhorse.com/

      Delete
  2. Ooooooooo ahhhhhhhh. Think that is a lovely color choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit, I kind of love all the colours and can't wait to pick my next colour!

      Delete