Tuesday 14 May 2013

Walker's Big Move

It looks like Walker will be moving this week after all.

I guess he doesn't need any more shots, and he's all ready to get better for realz.  I haven't talked to the vet myself yet, but that's what my barn owner told me after the vet came out to the barn to do yearly vaccinations and teeth.  I hope to talk to him tomorrow, but in the meantime, it will be nice to finally have him here - although, I have to admit from a lazy mom perspective that it's been kind of nice to come home from work and know that I have absolutely nothing to do!

my desktop at work :)

3 comments:

  1. It looks like Walter is talking to you through a web cam! Glad he can move :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I wish. That would be cool. And distracting

      Delete
  2. Yay! Also agree that it seems he is on a webcam!

    ReplyDelete