Tuesday 7 May 2013

Stupid Question Time

Ok.  So I got my new Tailored Sportsman Trophy Hunter breeches (sooooo excited), but I have a stupid question.  Are they supposed to be this short or do I simply need to buy long?  All the breeches I have ever owned have been long enough at least to go to my ankles, but these ones remind me of capris.  If this is normal, by all means let me know.

I also learned that I am probably a size smaller, but with a belt, the size thing really isn't that big of a deal.  However, if the pant length is ridiculously short, I will probably just send them back and get the right length and size.

Otherwise I loves them.

4 comments:

  1. Yes they are supposed to be that short! you wear tall socks over them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok. Just checking. I always wear knee-high socks anyway, I just wanted to make sure these breeches weren't designed for irregularly short people

      Delete
  2. Just make sure the leather knee patch isn't too high up on your leg. If it's high, they're too short... but really mine are just about that short on me. No worries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seem to be alright in the knee patch area, so I'll just go with it and continue loving them

      Delete